Sunday, April 27, 2008

So, Here We Are...

Kaya is now officially two weeks old. In some ways, it feels like she has been here forever, so its hard to believe that its only been two weeks. What a good baby though. Slept five hours solid last night and today has been asleep (more or less) waking up every three hours to eat. I love it. All my fears about juggling two babies seem to be, at this point, quite unfounded. We'll see if it lasts....I could still be in for a very, very rude awakening. 

Although, I will say that things have been a bit boring. How can I update this blog when all I have to say is "went to the grocery store, Kaya slept the whole time?" Or "went to the park...people are quite intrigued by our new stroller." Or, my personal favourite "watched a Baby Story marathon on TLC" this afternoon. I don't even LIKE a Baby Story, so how I can expect other people to be interested? 

Anyway, on another note: I've decided that "vacation" is over and its time to get this old, formerly pregnant body, back into some semblance of shape. 

But first...a nap. Oooh...and lunch.




No comments: